Join our team
Love the idea of being part of a caring team dedicated to serving seniors and their families? You’ve come to the right place!
Goddard/Homestead’s mission is to deliver the best possible senior living experience by providing a warm and welcoming community that serves the needs of our residents across a continuum of care.
What makes a job truly satisfying? At Goddard/Homestead, we know that it’s about more than just a paycheck and benefits. Real, meaningful work is found at a place that fosters connections, celebrates successes, promotes growth, and values how each individual contributes to the team. These are the very hallmarks of our culture. And they make all the difference.
Be A Part of Something Special
Working at Goddard/Homestead allows you to do satisfying, meaningful work while establishing relationships with seniors who love to share their wisdom, friendship, and experiences.
We care about our employees and greatly value what they do. Everyone here is considered part of the team, and we’re committed to listening to input and creating opportunities for advancement.
Our Current Openings
Pre-employment requirements for all positions:
- Annual Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations (including booster as eligible) is required
- Pre-employment physical and TB screening test
- Staff are required to wear a mask and have daily health screening; personal protective equipment provided
- Successfully complete background checks including CORI, SORI, OIG and Mass CNA Registry
- Meet I-9 requirements
Human Resource Coordinator
- Full-time position – 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
- We offer a competitive wage commensurate to experience, benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, IRA, Paid Holidays
- Experience preferred, positive work ethic required
- The ideal person for this position values organization and is very detailed orientated
- Must be able to work well with multiple managers and staff in a positive manner
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Various Shifts… Sunday through Saturday with some holidays required
- 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., 11:00 a.m. -2:30 p.m., 11:00 a.m.-7:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
- We offer a competitive wage commensurate to experience, benefits include PTO, IRA, Paid Holidays at 24 hours/week
- Must be neatly groomed and punctual, and at least 16 years of age with a Work Permit
- Must have a positive “Customer Service” attitude when providing restaurant-style service to our independent living residents
- Must be very reliable, in order to provide our residents with an exceptional dining experience
Homestead Hall is looking to welcome new Responsible Persons (RP) and Resident Care aides (RCA) to its great team.
Applicants do not need to be certified but prior experience with working with the elderly is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage commensurate to experience, our benefits include PTO, IRA, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision
RCAs are responsible for caring for the residents and helping them with acts of daily living
RPs are responsible for the administration of medication to the residents
A great position for those looking to take the next step in their healthcare career or for nursing students looking to practice some of their skills before they graduate
Homestead Hall provides all necessary training for these positions
"*" indicates required fields